Bridge The Gap
1. When will the conference take place? Where is it located?
a. Bridge The Gap Conference 2020 is a two-day virtual Zoom event taking place September 11-12, 2020.
2. How can I register? What are the registration rates?
b. The member rate is $150.00 and Non-Member rate is $199.00.
3. Am I eligible for the member rate?
a. Yes, if you are a former or current mastermind participant you are eligible for the member rate.
4. What is included in the cost of my registration?
a. You will have access to 5 expert-led Master Classes, a Networking Lunch, an exclusive Live Vendor Market, and our Evening of Excellence Awards Ceremony.
5. I only want to attend one day of the conference, is that possible?
a. Yes, you can choose to only attend one day of the conference; however, you will still have to register for the full conference.
6. How can I reserve vendor space in live vendor market?
7. How can my organization become a conference sponsor?
a. You can register to become a sponsor through our website or by emailing
8. Can I advertise in the conference program?
a. Yes! Advertisement opportunities are included in our Sponsor and Vendor packages.
9. How can I receive a list of participants in advance of the conference?
a. We do not make public our list of registrants; however, by joining our Facebook community, you have access to connect with other Bridge the Gap Conference supporters.
10. What services are available for special needs and requests?
a. Special needs accommodations can be arranged by emailing email@example.com.
11. I just want to attend one session. Is that possible to do without registering for the conference?
a. No, you will have to register for the conference to attend any of the Bridge the Gap Conference sessions.
12. What is the cancellation policy for the conference?
a. Conference registration is non-refundable, but transferrable to another conference attendee.
b. Additionally, a credit may go towards the cost of a Master Class or other Success Academy, LLC events.
13. Who can attend the Evening of Excellence Awards Ceremony?
a. Family members of conference attendees can view the Evening of Excellence Awards Ceremony.
14. Who should I contact if I have trouble accessing the conference meetings?
a. If you have any trouble accessing the conference meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
15. My question is not listed here. Whom do I contact?
a. Please email email@example.com.