Become the Bridge
(Sponsor & Vendor)
1. When is the conference taking place?
a. Bridge The Gap Conference 2020 is a two-day virtual Zoom event taking place September 11-12, 2020.
2. When is the Live Vendor Market taking place?
a. The Live Vendor Market is taking place September 12, also through Zoom. Vendors & sponsors will have two opportunities to vend durning Bridge The Gap Conference:
Networking Lunch & Live Vendor Market- 1:00pm-2:30pm
Live Vendor Market- 5:30pm-7:00pm
3. What do the Live Vendor Markets entail?
a. The Live Vendor Markets will be your opportunity to showcase your products/services to our participants! You will be assigned a vendor “breakout” room which will be communicated to you and our participants prior to the conference. Participants will have the option to enter each vendor breakout room at their discretion.
4. When is the Live Vendor Market run-through meeting?
a. September 8, 7:00-8:30p CST
5. What if I can no longer participate in the Live Vendor Market, can I be refunded?
a. Vendor & sponsor registration fees are non-refundable, a credit may go towards the cost of a Master Class or other Success Academy, LLC event.
6. What do the social media engagements entail?
a. Vendors & sponsors have the flexibility to decide what their social media engagements on our Facebook page entail. Depending on the number of engagements included in your package, vendors & sponsors can use a combination of live stream posts and wall posts that include images and text. Our Vendor Focal will work with you to schedule these engagements.
7. How many people will be attending the event?
a. Bridge The Gap Conference 2020 can not determine the exact number, however we are targeting 50+ participants.
8. When will my 90 second commercial be played?
a. Commercials will be played between Day 1-Session 1 and Day 2-Welcome Session.
9. When will my advertisement image be displayed during the conference?
a. Your advertisement Image will be displayed on Day 2 of the conference.
10. I selected a package that includes conference registration, what does that entail?
a. You will have access to our full two-day agenda! Please see our website for details: https://www.btgconference.com/
11. Who do I contact if I have additional questions?
a. For any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Bridge The Gap team at email@example.com.